Bahrain Telecom Industry – Competitive Intelligence, Market Trend, Opportunity Analysis and Forecast 2021-2026
“Bahrain Telecom Industry – Competitive Intelligence, Market Trend, Opportunity Analysis and Forecast 2021-2026” is a new Telecom Country Intelligence Report by Anonlysis. This Research provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Bahrain today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2026. The research offers detailed analysis of recent telecom market trends, the near-term opportunities, competitive landscape and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile, as well as a review of key regulatory trends in the country.
Recent developments and trends in Bahrain Telecom Market, Q1 2021
- Zain group recorded a net profit of KWD185 million in the twelve months ended 31 December 2020, down 15% y-o-y.
- COVID-19 pandemic disrupted economic activity due to lockdowns and travel bans across the Middle East.
- Batelco reporting a 10% year-on-year rise in net profit to BHD56.7 million in the twelve months ended 31 December 2020, mainly attributed to a 10% reduction in operating costs.
- Zain Bahrain completes trials of Narrow Band Internet of Things (NB-IoT) technology.
- Virgin Mobile is planning to launch an MVNO in Bahrain.
This Telecom Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following –
#. Demographic and macroeconomic scenario in Bahrain along with key statistics.
#. Telecom services market outlook: Mobile, Fixed-line, Broadband, OTT, and PayTV market analysis and forecast.
#. The Competitive Landscape: An examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
#. Company Profile and Snapshots: Analysis of the leading telecom service providers in the market.
#. The Regulatory Environment and Trends: A review of the key regulatory developments related to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
#. This report also analyses the impact of COVID-19 on the Bahrain telecom industry.
Key Questions Answered by this Report:
- What are the dominant trends from Bahrain telecom market?
- Who are the key players in Bahrain telecom market?
- Who are the leading operators?
- What is the market size of Bahrain telecom market?
- What is the competitive landscape of Bahrain telecom market?
- What are the key regulatory changes and major announcements from the governments?
- What are operator’s KPIs – Subscriber, Revenue, and ARPU? (Actual data, and growth %)
- What will be the future growth in terms of subscriber, smartphone penetration, etc.?
Key Benefits of Buying the Report:
- The research will help key stakeholders (operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players) understand the pulse of the Bahrain telecom market and provide information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- The report will help understand the COVID-19 impact on the Bahrain telecom market.
- The competitive intelligence will help decision makers in finding ways to maintain or develop their competitive edge.
- The highly reliable market forecasts will help decision makers substantiate their business decisions.
Companies Mentioned in the Report:
- Batelco, Zain (formerly MTC-Vodafone), stc, Huawei, ZTE, Telecommunications Regulatory Authority of Bahrain (TRA)
Who Should Read This Report:
- Telecom Technology Suppliers
- Telecom Equipment Suppliers
- Mobile Network Operators
- Fixed-Line Operators
- Telecom Consultants and Researchers
Contact Us for Sample and complete ToC of this Report.