“Benin Telecom Industry – Competitive Intelligence, Market Trend, Opportunity Analysis and Forecast 2021-2026” is a new Telecom Country Intelligence Report. This Research provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Benin today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2026. The research offers detailed analysis of recent telecom market trends, the near-term opportunities, competitive landscape and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile, as well as a review of key regulatory trends in the country.
Benin Telecom Market Recent Developments and Trends.
- Benin’s mobile market is an effective duopoly between private sector players MTN and Moov, but the government is pushing for state-owned SBIN (Societe Beninoise d’Infrastructures Numeriques) to receive the new licence for third MNO.
- In March 2021, Benin’s government selected Senegal’s Sonatel as a management firm for SBIN (Societe Beninoise d’Infrastructures Numeriques).
- Sonatel will operate a third mobile network operator competing with Moov (Etisalat/Maroc Telecom) and market leader MTN.
- Benin launched an international tender process in 2019 to select a private management partner to run the public company SBIN, after state-owned mobile operator Libercom ceased operations in 2018 following years of mismanagement.
- In May 2021, Benin began tendering for a new mobile network operator, with foreign firms invited to participate on the grounds that they already operate a telecoms network.
This Telecom Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following
#. Demographic and macroeconomic scenario in Benin along with key statistics.
#. Telecom services market outlook: Mobile, Fixed-line, Broadband, OTT, and PayTV market analysis and forecast.
#. The Competitive Landscape: An examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
#. Company Profile and Snapshots: Analysis of the leading telecom service providers in the market.
#. The Regulatory Environment and Trends: A review of the key regulatory developments related to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
#. This report also analyses the impact of COVID-19 on the Benin telecom industry.
Key Questions Answered by this Report
- What are the dominant trends from Benin telecom market?
- Who are the key players in Benin telecom market?
- Who are the leading operators?
- The Benin telecom market size?
- What is the competitive landscape of Benin telecom market?
- Key Benin telecom regulatory changes and major announcements from the governments?
- What are operator’s KPIs – Subscriber, Revenue, and ARPU? (Actual data, and growth %)
- What will be the future growth in terms of subscriber, smartphone penetration, etc.?
Key Benefits of Buying the Report
- The research will help key stakeholders (operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players) understand the pulse of the Benin telecom market and provide information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- The report will help understand the COVID-19 impact on the Benin telecom market.
- The competitive intelligence will help decision makers in finding ways to maintain or develop their competitive edge.
- The highly reliable market forecasts will help decision makers substantiate their business decisions.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
- MTN, Moov, Glo, Libercom, Huawei, ZTE, Autorité de Régulation des Communications Electroniques de la Poste (ARCEP)
Who Should Read This Report
- Telecom Technology Suppliers
- Telecom Equipment Suppliers
- Mobile Network Operators
- Fixed-Line Operators
- Telecom Consultants and Researchers
- Benin Telecom Industry – Competitive Intelligence, Market Trend, Opportunity Analysis and Forecast 2020-2025
- Angola Telecom Market Share
- Algeria Telecom Market Share
- Togo Telecom Market Share
- Nigeria Telecom Market Share
- Zimbabwe Telecom Market Share
- South Africa Telecom Market