This Research Provides Key Insights into MTN Nigeria, its related operations and the telecom sector in Nigeria, including;
• MTN Nigeria Key Facts vis-à-vis 5G
• Brief Industry Analysis
• Key Statistics of the Nigerian Telecom Market
• Competitive Landscape
• Regulatory Environment and an Anonlysis View of the market
Key Questions Answered by this Report
• What are the dominant trends from Nigerian telecom market?
• Who are the key players in Nigerian telecom market?
• Who are the leading operators?
• What is the market size of Nigerian mobile market?
• What is the competitive landscape of Nigerian Telecom Market?
• What are the key regulatory changes and major announcements from the government?
• How is MTN performing in the Nigerian Telecom Market?
• What are MTN’s KPIs – Subscriber, Revenue, and ARPU? (Actual data, and growth %)
• What is the market positioning of MTN’s competitors?
• What will be the future growth in terms of subscriber, smartphone penetration, etc.?
Companies Mentioned in the Report
MTN, Airtel, Glo Mobile, 9mobile (formerly Etisalat), Visafone, Multilinks Telkom, NCC
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1 Key Findings
1.2 Latest Updates & Trends
1.3 Future Growth Opportunities
1.4 5G Market Landscape
2 Nigerian Telecom Market Key Statistics
2.1 Anonlysis Industry View
2.2 Nigeria Mobile Subscribers (In Millions) 2012-2017
2.3 Nigerian Mobile Market – Subscribers by Operator (In Millions) & Market Share (%), Q4 2017
2.4 Nigeria: Mobile Penetration (In %) 2012-2017
2.5 Nigeria: Smartphone Penetration (In %) 2012-2017
2.6 Nigeria: Mobile Internet Penetration (In %) 2012-2017
2.7 Nigeria: Urban Teledensity (In %) 2012-2017
2.8 Nigeria: Rural Teledensity (In %) 2012-2017
2.9 Nigeria: 3G, 4G Mobile Internet Download Speed by Operator (In Mbps) 2017
2.10 Nigeria: 4G Network Coverage by Operator (In %) 2017
3 MTN Nigeria Key Stats and KPIs
3.1 MTN Nigeria Company Profile
3.2 MTN Nigeria Subscriber (In Millions) 2012-2017
3.3 MTN Nigeria Subscriber Growth (In %) 2012-2017
3.4 MTN Nigeria Revenue (In US$ Millions) 2012-2017
3.5 MTN Nigeria Revenue (In %) 2012-2017
3.6 MTN Nigeria ARPU (In US$) 2012-2017
3.7 MTN Nigeria Tariff Plans 2018 (Latest)
4 MTN Nigeria Competitor Profile
4.2 Glo Mobile
4.3 9mobile (formerly Etisalat)
4.5 Multilinks Telkom
5 Nigerian Telecom Market 5G Regulation & Spectrum Scene 2018
5.1 Government Initiatives & Regulatory Development
5.2 Upcoming Spectrum Auction
6 Nigerian Telecom Market Forecasts 2018-2025
6.1 Nigeria: Mobile Penetration (In %) 2018-2025
6.2 Nigeria: Smartphone Penetration (In %) 2018-2025
6.3 Nigeria: Mobile Internet Penetration (In %) 2018-2025
6.4 Nigeria: Urban Teledensity (In %) 2018-2025
6.5 Nigeria: Rural Teledensity (In %) 2018-2025
6.6 Nigeria Mobile Subscribers (In Millions) 2018-2025
6.7 Nigerian Mobile Market – Subscribers by Operator (In Millions) 2018-2025
6.8 Nigerian Mobile Market – Operator Market Share (In %), 2018-2025