About the Report
Telco OTT research is a comprehensive evaluation of business models, player strategies and macro trends affecting the OTT industry – OTT TV, Video, Gaming, and Education. It analyses a range of strategies for service providers, network operators, Telco OTT partnerships and advertisers in this vital digital market.
This report provides extensive forecasts and analysis of the future outlook for this industry; examining the factors that will alter the course of this industry going forward, as well as showcasing key strategies for players in the ecosystem to drive up their engagement and revenue.
The research includes:
- Evolving Market Trends, Opportunities and Challenges
- Case Studies and Company Profiles of Key Players
- 5-Year Market Sizing & Forecast
Market Landscape: In-depth analysis of OTT TV, Video, Gaming, and Education business models; exploring how providers are reacting to changes in viewing preferences in this fast-moving market.
Competitive Player Assessment: Provides insight on the strategic direction and future prospects of over 20 core and emerging players in this market.
Market Dynamics & Business Models: Strategic analysis of the business models and major trends in the OTT TV, Video, Gaming, and Education market, including:
- The impact of 5G on the streaming space
- The impact of social media platforms on OTT market
- The impact of Covid-19 pandemic on OTT market
Telco OTT Partnerships – Benchmark Industry Forecasts: Extensive OTT market forecasts – split by country, by region, streaming device and monetization type.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY THE REPORT:
- What are the evolving trends in OTT market for Telcos?
- Why OTT content has become the key selling point of telcos’ digital bundles?
- What changes 5G will bring to OTT offerings of telcos?
- How is OTT currently impacting Telecom Service Providers and how the trend is going to be in future?
- What are OTT devices? How telcos are building new portfolios around OTT devices?
- What are the latest trends in telco-led OTT devices?
- How Telcos can offer OTT bundle at lowest rate in the market?
- What space is there for specialist streaming companies in the market?
- What challenges are there for bringing new streaming content and models to market?
- What are the most lucrative revenue models for digital streaming content?
- How are consumption patterns changing the way digital content is produced and distributed?
- What role do other digital companies have to play in this ecosystem?
- Why online gaming is emerging as the next battleground for telcos and how can telcos maximize their RoI in this segment?
- What are the evolving trends of OTT video in online education sector? What are the opportunities for telcos in this segment?
- Who are the key players in the OTT market?
- What are the growth projections for OTT services and devices for the next five years?