About the company
Unitel Angola DBA Unitel S.A. is a private Angolan mobile phone company which was established on 8 March 2001 as a joint-stock company. The company is owned by Oi and Helios (through Africatel), Angolan state-owned oil company Sonangol and local firms like Geni holding (through Mercury), and Vidatel owned by Isabel dos Santos, each holding 25% of Unitel.
The Scope of this Company And Competitor Profile on Unitel Angola is to provide information and insights, including
- Unitel Angola Company Profile
- Unitel Angola Competitor Profile
- Key information on competitors
- Comprehensive coverage of products and services
- Insight into their business model and technology
- Financial activity with key stats
- Information on latest deals, partnerships, MoUs, M&A, and funding
- Information on recent trials and launches
- Past operations, including product releases, deals, acquisitions & more
- Business Headquarter
- Biography of top management and employee structure
- The operator’s important events, milestones, and recent developments
- Growth drivers and future plans
The report provides following information and insights into Unitel Angola
– Section 1: Unitel Angola company overview: This section provides primary information (quick facts) about the company, including company profile, headquarters, address, website, social media, contact details, total employees, stock info, and top management.
– Section 2: Unitel Angola Products and Services: This section provides insights into the offerings of the company, including devices, services, consumer and enterprise.
– Section 3: Unitel Angola Financial & Operational Highlights: This section provides insights into the financial and operational performance of the company, including market share, subscriber growth, revenue, profit/ loss, market cap, and net profit margin.
– Section 4: Unitel Angola News & Insights: This section provides summary of all the major news related to the company, including product launches, network trials and launches, partnerships & MoUs, M&A, and government approvals.
– Section 5: Unitel Angola Competitor Comparison & Benchmarking: This section provides a comparison of operator’s KPIs, such as subscribers, market share, revenue, profit, etc., with other operators in the country.
– Section 6: Key Findings: A summary of key findings and trends related to the operator.
Reasons to Buy
– This Report provides a comprehensive analysis of Unitel Angola in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
– The report offers historical + latest data points alongwith major news and crucial information related to the operator as well as its competitors to help decision makers benchmark the company.
– The report offers important qualitative and quantitative data points for analysts to complement and base their study on the operator.
– The report offers necessary data points for investors to gain quick insights into strengths, weaknesses, and future prospect of the company.
– The report is designed for an executive-level audience, with charts and tables boasting presentation quality.
– The broad perspective of the report coupled with key competitive insights will help CXOs, analysts, investors, OTT players, equipment vendors, and other telecom industry players to seize the growth opportunities in the country.
Section 1. Company Overview
No of Employees
Ticker Symbol & Exchange
Section 2. Products and Services
Section 3. Financial & Operational Highlights
Key Financial Charts
Net Income Growth
EPS (Earnings per Share)
Debt to Equity Ratio
Return on Assets
Net Profit Margin
Section 4. News & Insights
Major news and announcements
Recent Partnerships & MoUs
Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
Section 5. Competitor Comparison & Benchmarking
Competitor’s latest developments – product and service launch, tariff plans, tenders, partnerships, MoUs, M&A, government approvals, and more.
Section 6. Key findings
Report/ Database Characteristics
Historical Data: Past Five Years
Entity Coverage: All Operational MNOs in the past five years
Delivery Formats: PDF, Excel
Standard Updates: Quarterly
Premium Update Options: Daily, Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly
You may also like these profiles: